The Pennchants Are…
- The premiere all-male all-a cappella group at the University of Pennsylvania founded in 1989.
- Yes, really that good. Quite possibly the best.
- Astonishingly good-looking. (see above)
- Available to sing at your next party, Bar Mitzvah, trade convention, bachelorette party, wedding, social gathering, or bachelorette party. Contact us to find out more.
- A member of Penn’s A Cappella Council.
That sounds great. How do I get involved?
That’s a great question. Here are some answers:
If you want to join:
The Pennchants hold auditions at the beginning of every school year. You can find out about our upcoming auditions. Auditioning for the Pennchants is often compared to running a marathon for the first time, so you better start practicing soon.
If you are a member of another collegiate a cappella group:
The only thing the Pennchants love more than singing is visiting other a cappella groups. Many a group we have visited has said that meeting the Pennchants was the highlight of their college career. Please contact us if you are interested.
If you are an alumnus:
Please contact us if you are not already on our mailing list to stay in touch.
If you are just a crazy fan:
Yes, we accept fan mail. But be warned that you may receive scandalous pictures in response. However, for the fainter-hearted, you can come to any one of our shows or ask your nearest Pennchant about purchasing a CD or other merchandise.